Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lindsay Lohan: I Hate Hollywood



Hott. (image via hecklerspray)

We are not quite sure how the luscious LiLo will react to the fact that her dad, with whom she has only just recently reconciled, did a paid interview with the extremely downmarket Newsoftheworld, essentially revealing the contents of their private chat. It might just be the shortest father-daughter reconciliation in history.

Add into the mix the fact that she trashes Hollywood -- a town which is not entirely pro-Lohan to begin with (If only Lilo's box office figures were as robust as her bust). According to the extremely downmarket Newsoftheworld:

"He smiled: 'As soon as I arrived Lindsay rushed into my arms, then curled up on my lap and sobbed like a baby.

"Lindsay said, ‘Daddy, I have done some terrible things and been addicted to drugs but please believe me I will never do drugs again.

"She said she does not want to live in Hollywood as that is where this evil in her life happens.

"She said, ‘I hate Hollywood and I don't want to work there. I need a break and I am moving away'."

Well, we have to agree with he about the angry red, soul-sipping, youth eating evil of Hollywood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics

Anonymous said...

uwwww really great