Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Robbie Williams: Caffinated



If Oxycontin is Hillbilly heroin, then what, pray tell, are we to make of espresso? One-hit-wonder Robbie Williams was always sort of uncool, but this chestnut will do little to enhance his reputation in the rock-and-roll industry. This report from our favorite gossip superhero duo Rush and Molloy floored us:

"British pop star Robbie Williams checked out of rehab for prescription drugs last week. But another stimulant that held the singer in its devilish grip may have Starbucks execs shaking in their boots - Williams also had an incredible jones for caffeine.

"'Daily, he gets through an incredible 36 super-strength double espresso coffees, 60 Silk Cut cigarettes and around 20 cans of energy drink Red Bull,' reported a British newspaper.

That insane diet might explain his batshit stamina for marathon sex with gizmo-weilding sorceress, naomi Campbell. From a recent Newsoftheworld:

"SUPERSTAR Robbie Williams secretly bedded catwalk beauty Naomi Campbell during a steamy year-long affair, the News of the World can reveal today.

"The pair enjoyed marathon 48-HOUR ROMPS behind the back of the supermodel's boyfriend, racing boss Flavio Briatore, according to Naomi's former PA, Rebecca White.

"... Rebecca said: 'The two of them were clearly already close before I started working for Naomi the previous year.

"'She would talk fondly about Robbie from time to time, so I knew they were acquainted.

"'But the first time I actually met him was that day in February 2001 when I walked into Naomi's bedroom...and found them cuddled up in her bed.

"'It was the apartment Naomi shared with boyfriend Flavio with whom she was supposed to be having a serious relationship. But Naomi didn't try to hide that she was cheating on Flavio with Robbie.

"'When I entered the room, Robbie was under the bedclothes but he wasn't wearing anything on his top half. And Naomi wasn't wearing any bottoms because, at one point, she got up to go to the bathroom and I got an eyeful of everything!

"'The two of them spent that entire weekend cooped up in her bedroom together having sex.

"'I lived in the apartment below and every few hours they would summon me up to bring them food and drink."

Caffinated foodstuffs, to be sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Kurt Fischer and i would like to show you my personal experience with Oxycontin.

I have taken for 2 years. I am 27 years old. I took percecet 10 mg 4 times a day and they helped but gave me massive mindgrains so I switched to oxycotin which I think is a better long term drug. Oxycontin doesnt have a coming down experience you stay feeling good the whole day. The only bad thing about it is getting off it, I just resestly got off it 3 days ago and had very bad withdrawl symptoms even with help of a "junkie" medication.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kurt Fischer

The Corsair said...

Thanks Kurt, I think this helps very much the reader who finds himself on this post,

Ron