Monday, July 03, 2006

Naomi Campbell: The "Master Cleanser" Made Her Do It




Kiss kiss, bang, bang. (image via perso.fr)

According to Naomi Cambell's Columbian-born maid -- yeah, the one who got brained by a rhinestone-studded mobile phone -- a "Master Cleanser"-like dietary concoction may be the cause of Naomi's rib-busting ox-strength and unauthorized use of electronic devices on the lowly hired help. According to the extremely downmarket Newsoftheworld:

"THE maid battered by out-of-control supermodel Naomi Campbell today speaks for the first time in graphic detail about the chilling attack that could send the catwalk queen to prison.

"Battered housekeeper Ana Scolavino�left sobbing and covered in blood from a head wound�believes 35-year-old Campbell's violent rages could kill.



Ana Scolavino's mad, and she's not going to take it anymore ... (image via newsoftheworld)

"'She is so crazy you never know when she will hit out. Anything can send her into a frenzy,' says Ana, spilling the beans about her three months of hell in Campbell's weird world."

And of the infmous cellphone incident (not to be confused with Naomi's "Blackberry Morrases"):

"... 'Every day she was like a wild, caged animal ready to pounce on any victim, screaming and swearing at everyone,' says Ana. Then two months into the job came the vicious attack. She said: 'Naomi came home from Europe raging about the state of the house and that there were clothes everywhere. But that was typical Naomi. One minute she'd shout at you, �Don't dare touch my f****** clothes' then the next she was rampaging around screaming they'd not been put away.

"She pointed her finger in my face and told me I was �f****** useless' and a �f****** thief' who had stolen her jeans."

Stolen clothes and, *allegedly* jewelry, is a running theme in the violent life of Naomi. More:

"Her face was all contorted like a mad witch. Oprah Winfrey was due to come round and as ever Naomi was blaming everyone else for her inability to cope.

"I offered to help her find the jeans and tidy up but this just enraged her more. When I went upstairs to look for them she followed me, screaming: �What the f*** are you doing?' That was it for me. "I turned round and in a calm voice told her I was quitting. She gave me this evil look I will never forget.

"My heart was pounding. I was terrified of what she was going to do next so I went to get down the stairs and out of there.

"The next thing I felt a searing pain in my head. Then her silver mobile phone fell next to me on the floor. I don't know if Naomi had thrown it at me or come up behind me and hit me with it.

"I put my hand to my head and felt blood pouring out."



The Maid's bloody shirt. or: Sticks and Rhinestones may break your bones (image via newsoftheworld)

The Columbian-born maid believes the cause if her dietary-pepper drink:

"She reveals she was first on the receiving end of Campbell's temper the morning after she met her. "I'd arrived at 7.45am and was in the kitchen when she woke and screamed, �Ana, where is my f****** juice?'

"I had no idea what juice she was talking about so she stormed to the kitchen and told me every morning she would need me to mix the juice of two lemons, some paprika, cayenne pepper and water.

"It looked vile but apparently it helps keep you thin. She drank litres of the stuff and as far as I could see barely ate, which just made her even more irritable as she was starving all the time."

The full story here.

No comments: