Monday, September 12, 2005

Picture Pages, Picture Pages ..

IMG_9951

"... I'm used to good ol' fashioned Homestyle Spanish cooking/ If i try that I'll be puking" (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_9534

A sloppy 'ho Manwich. (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_9571

Overjoyed by the bonhomie in America, Effraim spontaneously busts out into some energetic contemporary Congolese dance moves, ensuring, of course, no further invites this season. (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_9371

Proper "I-Just-Drank-Some-Shitty-Tequila" ettiquitte (image via thecobrasnake)

IMG_9664

Improper "I-Just-Drank-Some-Shitty-Tequila" ettiquitte (image via thecobrasnake)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that doesn't look like tequila hanging from her mouth...and hair. Yuck.

The Corsair said...

Yuck. Those cobrasnake pictures, though, really hit me off.

Arron said...

Really effective data, thank you for the article.
Garlic recipes | cool pictures | Beans recipes