Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Halle Barry: "Stink Butt"

halle_300

(image via terra)

Apparently, our favorite crack-tor, Samuel L.Jackson calls Halle Barry "Stink Butt," and, so far as we can tell, he's not talking about her lamentable Razzie-Award winning performance in "Catwoman." Curious.This, according to VLife's September 2005 issue, in which Halle Berry looks unbelievably hott in her pictorial:

"After reading for the part of Wesley Snipes' pretty wife in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever', Berry told the director she didn't want the job.

"'I said, This is nice, Spike, but what I really like is the part of the crack 'ho,' Berry says. 'Since I'm here, can I read for that, too?' Stunned, Lee asked her to at least wash off her makeup.'I did that, came back and read for the crackhead, and he gave me a shot.'"

"Berry took the job seriously. Her companion was played by Samuel L.Jackson, who was spectacularly familiar with the turf because he'd just rebounded from his own cocaine addiction. Berry, by comparison, knew nothing about the drug.

"'Being young and green, I didn't know any other was to approach it and have it feel real. so I didn't shave and I didn't bathe for about a month, ' she says. 'I did that until people on the set couldn't take it anymore. Sam doesn't let me forget it. To this day, he still calls me stink butt.'"

Oh dear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the information on Halle Berry, great job! I have my own Halle Berry Exposed blog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine.

big joejoe said...

I heard from a friend who thinks halle berry stinks because of the perfume she wear, do anyone have anymore imformation on this? Thanks.