Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Lusty Leprechaun and the 70 Year Old

colin-farrell

(image via USAToday)

Apparently, Colin Farrell is an equal opportunity masher. All ass is sweet ass in a place called Farrell. He'll ply hapless bikini babes with untold amounts of strawberry drinks and irresistible scenes of him playing with his son just as soon as he'll spend protracted amounts of time trying to get into the bloomers vaguely-titled British aristos. He's Old School like that. According to ThisisLondon (link via Drudgiepoo):

"At the age of 70 she may have thought her days of being romanced by Hollywood heart-throbs were behind her.

"But Dame Eileen Atkins says Colin Farrell - some 42 years her junior - spent more than two hours trying to seduce her.

"Dame Eileen, one of the creators of the classic television series Upstairs Downstairs, revealed in an interview yesterday that she was propositioned by the actor just a few months ago."

It must have been the "Masterpiece Theater" buzz. (Nods in sympathy). That's television royalty. You can't pass up historical ass like that. The Corsair can thoroughly relate. In fact, The Corsair wants to extend a sultry "pillow invitation" to Susan Hampshire of Masterpiece Theater's dramatic "The First Churchills." Age is unimportant. She made my childhood.

"Asked about her sex life on the ITV chat show Loose Women, she said: 'I was doing a movie and three weeks before my 70th birthday, a simply stunningly gorgeous big film star aged 28 years old, came into my hotel room for sex without strings.

"'I spent two and a half hours saying No. But it was pure bliss and it made me sail through my 70th birthday without a care in the world.'

"Asked whether she was tempted, she said: 'Of course I was!'

"She told how she followed the advice of another respected British actress, her friend Sian Phillips, and kept saying 'this is deeply inappropriate'."

Sian Phillips was the evil, "ultrasessy" Empress Livia Drusilla Augusta in I, Claudius, BTW (When is Trio going to do their yearly I, Claudius reruns?).

"Dame Eileen added: 'It cheered me up fantastically. I said No in the end because he said, "The reason you won't do it is because your body isn't as good as it was when you were young isn't it? That's why you're saying No. I don't care about that. I don't care".

"'But I'm too proud of how I looked when I was younger. My body is still the same weight, but it's all distributed in a different way!' The actress, who was made a Dame in June 2001, intended to spare Mr Farrell the embarrassment of having his rejection made public.

"But her agent said later: 'I can confirm that it is Colin Farrell that made an advance.'"

This leprechaun is lusty.

3 comments:

slyboots2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
(S)wine said...

ah, the quintessential don juan. i likes.

Anonymous said...

yeah it was colin....right

why would he want to do her????

this is prolly a very very stupid idea for a joke