Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dita Hearts Marilyn

0,,2005221145,00

Generally, The Corsair has little to no interest in the career of "shocker" Marilyn Manson. He appears to have an effective hustle. Disguising his obvious lack of talent with a taboo faux-Satanic theatrics he has managed to put the fear of God into the heartland (And kindle a morbid fascination in the minds of awkward suburban teenagers) and, in the process, make a lucrative career for himself. Marilyn's fiance, the "leggy" Dita Von Tise, however, is another matter altogether. She gave an interesting interview recently.

Among other things we learn she had explosive sex with the "Goth" rocker, so much so that a hotel door was trashed. And we learn that Dita and Marilyn hooked up "just days after Dita discovered her previous boyfriend, Kinsey actor Peter Sarsgaard, was cheating on her with a famous supermodel, who she refuses to name." (Page Six now reports this is Amber Harlow, not, as we incorrectly surmised, our love goddess, Helena Christensen) According to TheSun:
On the marriage proposal:

"'I had an inkling because he called me and wanted me to come home immediately. In the lead up I felt he was feeling me out to see if I'd say yes or no.

"'We have been together for over four years so there was never any questions that I wouldn't say yes.

"'Our wedding won't be on a sunny afternoon in a garden. It will be a night time wedding indoors and very romantic.

"'Obviously we're not getting married in a church. I won't be giving any stripping performances at the ceremony but maybe on my wedding night in the bedroom especially for Marilyn.'"

Thanks for sharing. They continue:

"Dita is quick to point out that people shouldn't believe all the anti-Christ hype about her lover. She said:

"'I want him to keep his mystery. What both of us portray on stage isn't very far from what we are.

"'It's not like we are the complete opposite and go home and take off our make-up and wear sweatpants and watch cartoons.

"'But we are not sacrificing small animals either.'"

Swell and lovely! More:

"The pair live in a 15 bedroom 1920s style house in the Hollywood Hills that belonged to The Maltese Falcon actress Mary Astor.

"Marilyn boasts a ghoulish collection of medical specimens including a jar filled with a foetus, which Dita insists is 'beautiful' rather than weird."

Too much information! The full monte here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This and that pic of Rose MacGowan, all in one day? And you say you're not a MM fan. I don't believe it.

-sac

Gabs said...

I swear I read somewhere they split recently. Unless I had a weird vision. Probably the latter.

Anonymous said...

Yet the do seem well suited... Nice to know there's always someone for everyone.

The Corsair said...

There was definitely some MM vibe going on yesterday. Gabsmash: You might mean David Zinczenko and Rose McGowan, who recently split, according to those intrepid Page sixxies. I get those dark haired women in need of a robust multivitamin confused all the time.

Shaw Israel Izikson said...

Man,

Corsair goes goth.

Is there gonna be a seperate genetal pearcings page and tattoo page now?

Already I feel like I walked into a motorcycle bar...

The Corsair said...

There was a goth atmospheric mood going on Thursday, definitely.

Anonymous said...

Her last name is Teese. I've had the wonderful opportunity to speak with her. They are truly wonderful people. I've been a fan of the both of them for roughly 8 years.