Saturday, October 23, 2004

Cock Out Colin (Farrell)



When you're Colin Farrell, "The Lusty Leprechaun," any time is time to rock out with your cock out.

GQ, November 2004:

"GQ: Was it true that you were so fond of flashing on the set that you got the name of "'Cock Out Colin'?

"Colin Farrell: In Morocco? It was the easiest thing to do. When I got, the first thing I bought was a djellabo -- you know, a Moroccan traditional dress. So basically I wore a dress for two months, and I bought the lads djellabos so there we were like twelve lads in the pub all wearing dresses. No underwear. Very comfortable. They're so cozy, a big open airy dress. The pocket's weren't pockets; they were just holes in the side, so I used to do the silly thing where I'd get my bollocks and put it outside. Then I'd go up to anyone -- even one of the girls on the film -- and say, 'Will you get that out of my pocket?' It's always nice to make someone laugh. So you do that twice and you're 'Cock Out Colin.' I may have earned that one."

Hmm. If I tried that at work, I'd be known as Incarcerated Corsair ...

1 comment:

starzstylista said...

Proskynesis, baby.