Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Freaky Stylee: Red Hot Chili Pepper Rehab Sex



From Anthony Kiedis, Scar Tissue:

"When you go to rehab, you end up meeting people from dozens of walks of life, all races, different financial realities, different religious backgrounds, but you end up loving all of them and seeing yourself in all of them. There was a female basketball player who couldn't stop smoking crack, a Brazilian businessman, a doctor, and a black SWAT team cop who busted people to get drugs.

"I settled in and it wasn't that bad. I stopped hating and just started being ... Ione (Sky) came to visit, and we broke the rules and had conjugal visits in the bathroom, which meant the world to me. I was so in need of love and affection."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gag me.

-Amanda

The Corsair said...

What? sex in a rehab bathroom isn't a turn on?

Anonymous said...

How can you say that?! You don't know the place he was at in his life at that time.-and I don't mean physically.
Plus, you can't turn back the clock, so if you can reflect on your past, learn from it, and live without regret, that's awesome.

Sabrina