Friday, March 05, 2004

JLo's Ex Speaks: And, Damn, does he sound Bitter

That significant cultural artifact Star Magazine gives up the scoop with a bitter interview with JLo's first husband. Doesn't JLo know how to pay off your exes? I mean, arent there lawyers and private investigators in Hollywood who make a living taking care of exes?

Anyhoo: The 29 year old Cuban-born Ojani Noa, a former waiter who married J.Lo in early 1997 is speaking out to The Star's Nicola Pittam & Anna Holmes:

"'While I am very happy, Jennifer does not seem that way,' hunky Noa, who's releasing a calendar of semi-nude photos, declares. 'She has changed so much since I first met her. I'm sure her romance with Ben failed because she changed.'

"'Ben went through the same joys I had with her in the early days,' Noa says. 'It is all incredibly romantic, but then she changes. The more famous she becomes, the more different she is -- I think it happens because of the people she has around her, her team of advisers, managers and lawyers. It happened to me when I was married to her. There were times when even I had to go through advisers to speak to her.'

"Noa says that Jennifer was in major denial about her transformation, however. 'She turned to me [one day] and said, You're not the man I married, he says. 'We'd only been married six months. But I hadn't changed, it was her. All she thought about was her work. It kind of hurt in a way because I was really young and really naive. To be honest, it felt like a betrayal.'"

Check out Star for the rest of the story.





No comments: